We aim to provide the best possible care for your pets and keep them safe and happy while they are in our care. We stand by the fact of comfort must come before vanity. We will do what is the best for your pets no matter what.
Cancellation of grooming appointment / No-Show
- 24hours notice is required for grooming cancellations/rescheduling so we can fill your appointment. If less than 24 hours or no-show, then a Cancellation Fee may applied. Repeat ‘offenders’ will need to pay a non-refundable deposit upon booking their next appointment. **Please note that if you cancel without significant notice or do not show for your appointment, we are still required to pay staff and loss of income for an appointment we could have filled! If you no shows 3 times within a one year period, we will no longer be able to offer appointments to your pet.
- As we run by appointment only please ensure you are on time (if this is your first session please arrive 10 minutes early to discuss grooming). Late penalty may apply. We are unable to take pets that arrive more than 10 minutes late to appointment, as we are appointment only need to run on time for all clients. If you know ahead of time you will be late for your pets scheduled appointment, please contact the salon as soon as possible to be sure that we can still accommodate you.
- Pets are groomed one at a time and the turnaround time is 1-3 hours (time will be given at drop off).
- Please note we do not allow non-staff members to stay while grooming pets for safety reasons. Some pets will get excited if you are nearby so if you arrive early for pick up please stay out of sight if pet is too excited we may not be able to finish neatly and risk of injury rises.
- We respect your time and assume you respect ours. We hope you understand that like you, we have family, plans and appointments after we leave the salon. We do know that “things happen” and should something come up, please call us. Late pick ups after 5pm may result in a late pick up fee.
- We reserve the right to modify your pet’s haircut and price in accordance with coat condition (which will be explained to you upon discussing your dogs groom) i.e.
- if staff feel no brushing has been undertaken at home in between visits;
- if you pet is matted and staff feel it is cruel and painful for the pet to be de-matted
- If you pet is matted and staff feel an injury may occur in the process of brushing/combing/de-matting (this may cause rash / haematoma’s etc.)
- Whilst we take all due care to ensure no injury occurs during your pet’s grooming visit, IF your pet does sustain an injury as a DIRECT result of the condition of your pet’s coat, we will not be held responsible.
- If staff notice fleas on your pet, a flea treatment will be given and owner will be charged (unless previously stated otherwise by owner)
- If you are unhappy with your experience, we ask that you bring this to our attention within 48 hours after the groom and allow us the chance to resolve the issue. This is very important so that we can cater your needs.
- If you know your pet has any health or grooming issues – injury, soreness, snappy, sleepy or any AGGRESSION you MUST inform the groomer before any servicing. Most groomers may find out during the service but it is your duty of care to inform the staff. We take no responsibility for injury or ill health due to omissions or while your pet is in our care. Your pet will enjoy our services if we are aware of these things. We have the right to refuse any services at any time. In the event that your pet is too stressed or becomes dangerous to groom, Koohiki Company has the right to refuse grooming services, stop grooming services, or cancel grooming services at any time before or during the grooming.